Best Anti Wrinkle Skin Cream Guide: Find the Most Effective Anti Aging Product
Have you been trying to find the best anti wrinkle skin cream, but keep coming up empty? It’s hard to find the time to do proper research in this day and age.
Even if the label says that it’s all natural, a natural skin care product can still contain ingredients that will harm your skin, and even your health in the long-term.
I’ve gone through many moisturizers, gels, lotions, and creams in my research, and to be honest, most of them are over-priced, over-hyped, and no good.
Chemicals & Unnatural Ingredients
There are many chemicals and unnatural ingredients in even the best anti wrinkle cream. I will go into more depth as to what exactly they are below.
But for now I just want you to be aware of the fact that there are steps you can take to find the best anti wrinkle cream. It is possible, if you do a little bit of research.
I’ve compiled a lot of the information that you need on this site, so you don’t have to do everything yourself, because it’s easy to run into the wrong kind of information.
What Should the Best Anti Wrinkle Cream Contain?
There are many different ingredients that are good for your skin, and below I’ll go through three of them that have helped my skin look better.
There are many more on the market, but these are the ones that work for me. They are completely natural, and safe.
Whenever you’re looking for a natural skin care product, make sure it only contains natural ingredients that are properly processed to retain all their benefits.
1. Xtend TK. This is a natural substance that has been derived from New Zealand sheep’s wool. It may sound weird, but the results it provides (naturally!) is nothing to laugh at. It has been proven to stimulate the regrowth of collagen and elastin, which means tighter skin, less wrinkles, and overall beauty.
2. Phytessence Wakame. If the best anti wrinkle cream doesn’t contain Phytessence Wakame, there’s something wrong! It has been used by the Japanese for centuries because of its ability to keep the skin looking young. Phytessence Wakame is a natural antioxidant derived from Japanese sea algae. It is rich in iron, sodium, potassium, calcium, and it also contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, which sooth your skin.
3. Coenzyme Q10. There are many different forms of Coenzyme Q10. The one that has been the most effective for me is called Nano-Lipobelle H-EQ10. The name may sound like scientific mumbo-jumbo, but it simply a more specialized form of Coenzyme Q10, which penetrates deeply into your skin, where it fights aging from the inside out.
What Shouldn’t the Best Anti Wrinkle Cream Contain?
Behind the billion dollar advertising and all the packaging of the skin care products of today lies a dangerous secret.
Many skin care products contain harsh chemicals, and even the so-called “best anti wrinkle cream” can’t escape from many of the below ingredients. It’s sad, but true, and we as consumers have to educate ourselves about what we put on our skin.
1. Alcohols. Substances such as ethanol, methanol, benzyl alcohol, and isopropyl alcohol are very drying and irritating for your skin. Alcohols remove your skin’s natural acid mantle, making you more vulnerable to moulds, viruses, and bacteria. This does not apply to ingredients such as cetearyl alcohol, and stearyl alcohol, which are natural waxes, even though they have alcohol in their name.
2. DEA/MEA/TEA. These are often used in skin care products to adjust the pH level. They have been shown to cause eye problems, allergic reactions, dry hair and skin, and may be toxic if used for a long period of time. These three chemicals are already heavily restricted in Europe because of their carcinogenic effects.
3. Dioxane. Dioxane is widely utilized in skin care products all over the world. Believe it or not, but it is considered to cause cancer by the State of California. It is a by-product of a petrochemical called ethylene oxide, which causes cancer.
4. Fragrances. While fragrances may smell good, the term is a real minefield, because it can refer to over 4,000 separate substances, many of which are toxic and unhealthy. Many synthetic fragrances can affect your nervous system, which may cause irritability, depression, and hyperactivity, just to name a few adverse effects.
5. Mineral Oil. Liquid paraffin, petrolatum, and paraffin wax are just some of the aliases that mineral oil goes under. Mineral oil clogs up your pores, stop your skin from getting rid of toxins, which leads to acne and other skin problems, and it can also cause premature aging. It’s cheap to use for the manufacturers, but not good for the consumers.
6. Parabens. Metyhl, propyl, ethyl, and butyl paraben are widely used as preservatives in today’s skin care product lines, because they are cheap, and they dramatically increase the shelf-life of our moisturizers, creams, and lotions. However, studies have shown that parabens may cause cancer, interfere with your body’s endocrine system, and cause allergic reactions.
How to Find the Best Anti Wrinkle Cream
We’ve gone through a lot, and it can be overwhelming, so I recommend you let this all sink in, take a deep breath, and relax.
I was lucky, because I stumbled upon what I consider to be the best anti wrinkle cream. My boyfriend is into multivitamins. He’s always looking for the best, purest, and most cost-effective solution out there, and one day he found something he was excited about and it turned out they also had skin creams.
I was skeptical at first, because everyone seems to sell skin care creams these days, but when we looked deeper, I become more and more excited about what I was seeing.
Eventually I started researching the ingredients, and that’s where I learned the differences between good and bad ingredients.
I have used many different cosmetic and beauty products in my life, but I’m glad to say that I’ve found something that works for me.
The products I use come from a New Zealand company called Xtend-Life, and if you keep reading this website, I’m sure you’ll see me mention them more than once, because I love them.
If you want more information on how to get rid of wrinkles, I recommend you check out the articles below, and always remember to do your own research!
More Related Articles You Will Love!
Botox Injections for Wrinkles
Are botox injections for wrinkles safe? This article looks at the pro’s and con’s of the procedure. There are some risks you should be aware about.
Highest Rated Wrinkle Cream
Finding the highest rated wrinkle cream is tough. In this piece we will cover three powerful ingredients that should be in the best wrinkle cream, and I talk about what I use.
How to Get Rid of Upper Lip Wrinkles
Having trouble with upper lip wrinkles? Then you may want to read this article and discover the do’s and dont’s.
Under Eye Wrinkles
Having trouble with under eye wrinkles? They can be annoying, but you can reduce and remove them if you know what you’re doing.
What Causes Wrinkles
Are you curious about what exactly causes those fine lines on your face? This is a very in-depth article that dives into the 9 most common causes of wrinkles.
Wrinkles on Forehead
Having trouble with wrinkles, fine lines, and aging signs on your forehead? You know what to do. Click the link and learn how to deal with them!