Do You Know These 5 Secrets of Finding the Best Anti Aging Face Cream?
What if I told you that you could look younger, more vibrant, and get rid of your wrinkles within just a few weeks with the newest and best anti aging face cream?
You’d probably be very skeptical, which you should, because promises like that don’t hold up, yet the big skin care companies keep making them.
These kind of sales pitches work in getting people to buy their products, but they don’t produce results.
I’ve done a lot of research and I’ve wasted a lot of money on trying to find the best anti aging face cream, and during this time I’ve realized that everyone’s skin is different, so we have to do our own research.
But if you want to find the best anti aging face cream, there are many fundamental factors that make a skin care cream good, and that’s what I will be covering in this article.
The 5 Secrets of Finding the Best Anti Aging Face Cream
If I were to just tell you to go out and experiment, you would probably not have a clue what to do, and since you’ve landed on this article, you’re looking for the best anti aging face cream that can help you look younger without harming your health, right?
The sad truth is that many skin care companies use all kinds of chemicals and unnatural ingredients in their skin care moisturizers, lotions, and gels to make them cheaper and easier to produce.
It was never easy for me to find a 100% natural skin care cream that contained the best ingredients, but I did it, and it was worth it.
If I had to boil it all down to the five most important factors, these would be it:
1. Ingredients. You could buy coconut oil from your local health store and apply it to your skin, which would work just fine, but if you want more dramatic results, then finding the best anti aging face cream is the way to go. Ingredients that have worked for my skin are Xtend TK, Active Manuka Honey, and Phytessence Wakame
2. Chemicals. Like I mentioned above, watch out for unnatural substances, such as synthetic alcohols, dioxane, parabens, ureas, mineral oils, and fragrances. They are found in the majority of skin creams, and they have been proven to cause anything from mild headaches to cancer. Many companies downplay these chemicals as mild, but do we really want to put ingredients (that may be mild) on our skin that may cause cancer?
3. Price. Let’s face it, the best anti aging face cream will probably not be cheap, but it doesn’t have to break the bank either. With the internet, I’ve found that I can easily find something I like, and buy it directly from the manufacturer, which cuts out the middle-man, and slashes prices significantly. Not always the easiest route, but I do enjoy researching, so I love it :).
4. Guarantee. A company with a great product will not hesitate to have a solid guarantee. That means that even if you’ve opened a bottle and there’s something wrong with it, you should be able to return it without any fuss. Unfortunately most companies will try everything to avoid returning your money. Those are the companies we want to avoid when looking for the best anti aging face cream.
5. Quality. Any skin care product can be natural and contain the best ingredients, but if those ingredients are not processed properly and if their benefits are not preserved, then they will do our skin no good. For example, ingredients can be processed to death by applying too much heat, or there can be something wrong with the shipping. Testing needs to be in place every step of the way, and good companies know this.
What I Consider to Be the Best Anti Aging Face Cream
There’s a lot of information to take in, so I’ll share with you what I consider to be the best anti aging face cream.
I stumbled upon Xtend-Life, the manufacturer, some time ago, and I was skeptical at first, but they lived up to my standards, so I decided to try them out.
They had high quality ingredients, good price, free shipping, and most of all, their products were free from cancer-causing chemicals.
I use almost their whole skin care line (except the whitening day cream) and have been doing so for almost two years.
I’ll leave it at that. If you’re interested, you can visit their website by clicking here. Oh and men; they have products for you, too ;).